Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teach Me Tuesday

Well I have been on campus two days and here is a quick summary:

I'm too damn old to live in a dorm
The school and town has a serious problem with mosquitoes and gnats
I like my lab teacher for one of my classes
I am terrified of germs...I bleach everything all day long...sigh
I am extremely homesick
Target is 30 miles away which forces me to shop at Walmart (ughh)
I live for Thursday because that is when I can head home for the weekend
There are tons of older people in the class notably a 50 year old white male.
There are also tons of 2nd degree students
I've been able to maintain my no meat diet while at school. I just don't eat.

Today was the only day I had class and it was just a lab. I look forward to posting more about my actual learning experience next week!
I'm reading: Teach Me TuesdayTweet this!

3 comments:

kita said...

You survived a whole 2 days so proud of you. Living on campus now is not like living on campus 10 years ago. It's different I can only imagine. I hated living in the dorms at 18 and 19 I know it would not go good the second time around. I hope things get better. Focus on school and please eat something

Sadi said...

Hang in there girlie!!!

LaShawn Wiltz said...

Well, you could say you are getting the COMPLETE college experience......

Post a Comment